The window has been attributed to G.A. Rowson of Shrewsbury, but is probably the work of the studio of William Pearce.
Unveiled in December 1919 and given in memory of the three sons of the vicar John Jenkins, who died during the First World War. However, the window was the gift not of John Jenkins, but of his friend T. Wilberforce Davies of Cardiff, a friend of the vicar who had recently died. This is recorded in a newspaper report in Y Llan 26 December 1919.
Three-light window with standing figures.
Size: 41 cm (width of each light)
Firm/studio: William Pearce Ltd